Monday, July 23, 2012

A Summer-y Picture Post

Our Little Sunshine
I could write much, but time eludes me! :-) So here is a small peak into our lives with pictures.  
Sisters


Making Volcanoes...  First you dig a hole...


Dump some baking soda into the hole. Pour water and vinegar on top.



And watch it fizz!!  :) And do it over and over and over....   :)





A grape party in bed.  :)

Yay! They are all happily coloring!!!


My amazing Aunt Wanda came to visit. How I love her!!  

Their first fishing trip.  :)

Look Mom! Somehow I didn't get a picture of Kyler's fish.

And a young man dumped the worms. 

Mother's Day

Tears...  :(

My favorite little girls

I love him!

A very wet and chilly camping weekend! And the fence that served 2 purposes... keeping kids out of the fire and drying clothes!

Fun in the puddles

Soggy little girl.

Aubrey's birthday party at camp.

"Ohhh"!!!  :)


These fuzzy pants kept her nice and warm!

Bedtime stories with a flash light are way more fun!!  :)

Kyler is an amazing lemon-juicer!

Bike rides on the trail.

Silliness... 



Father's Day... I am so blessed!!

Some more bedtime snuggles/stories.

The 'new' way to play in the sprinkler!  :)

And again...

Yummy, GAPS -legal ice cream!!! How we love thee!!

Giving the van a bath.


And we have a Wet little helper



Installing the dishwasher!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy had lots of help. They only slightly slowed him down.  :)


Afternoon snack on Aubrey Princess tea set.

We love Aunt Rhoda!!

Paper chains!


This is what happens when the bean bag gets a hole...  The 'beans' go everywhere!!

Silly boy...

Fresh tomatoes from our garden. Aubrey wanted to pose with them.  :) They got turned into yummy salsa!

First five qts of green beans from our garden.


The park...

...is such a fun place to go!

Whee!!!

Now that I'm done eating, I think I will take a look at the newspaper!


Floating 'boats' in the tub




And she does her 'paper work'...  :)

Have a good day!!!






4 comments:

  1. So interesting to see a peek into your homelife. The kiddos are so cute. They are really growing fast. I can see Micah in Kyler. :-) Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there! ;) That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special fun post. Brooke talks about Kyler almost every day, and if she sees your pic she says, "There's Kyler's Mama!" I could just squish little Mya, if she's let me. and rain...WHEN was that?;) Enjoy each day...Leon's Grandma Miller passed away today and that just reminds us anew....Love you, dear niece of mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyler talks about Brooke, too. Yesterday he asked Rhoda, "Do you remember Brooke?" :) Life is so short. And a precious gift. ((hugs to you!!))

      Delete