I am still alive, as some of you may have begun to wonder. The last month has been full and stretching. Sick children, painting, company, and whatever all else happened.
We have been having some gorgeous weather and we are LOVING it!!!!!!!!
* It is so fun to go out and get my fingers in the dirt.
* It is SO MUCH FUN to watch the delight in my children's eyes as they fly down the long slide...
* Sidewalk chalk...
*daffodils
* picnics
Oh, I LOVE Spring!!
Many, many things have been running through my mind lately. I've read some interesting posts on Homeschooling... Does anybody want MY opinion??? You just might hear it... someday. Right now I don't have time.
Well, I need to run...
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So you're enjoying Spring, too! I'd love to see your painting projects as well as hear your comments on home schooling!
ReplyDeleteWe're loving spring, too!! :) Please do a post on homeschooling. I have no other option and know nothing about it. I don't even know where to start, or how to go about doing it, or.......:)
ReplyDelete