Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update on Our Life...

Honestly I'm not sure what to write. I just felt like writing something, so I guess we shall see what comes out of my 'urge'.

My house has become crusty, extremely dirty might be more like it. It seems that I have spent more time on the couch the past 2 wks then anywhere else. I'm trying to be happy, patient, and joyful. I have so very, very much to be thankful for, my children that make me keep going, my precious little baby that makes me sick =), and my husband/Daddy, the one who brings sunshine and laughter in the door with him in the evenings.


I made myself a list. Every day I try to clean one room and do one load of laundry. It gives me peace of mind knowing that there's a few clean places around here. Yesterday I felt pretty good, so I did more then my list... That felt good!  =)

I crave so many, more expensive things...  =(  Like a smothered chicken breast from applebees, chinese food, mainstreet pizza that's dripping with cheese, subway... Actually, these aren't all that expensive, but if I acted upon all of my cravings, we would pry be out of money... fast.  =)  And mashed potatoes, with cream cheese, sour cream and drizzled with browned butter, and fried chicken... YUMMY... only I doubt I could eat it if I fried it... Why must most of my thoughts be about food?? I get sick of thinking about food!

Kyler was up around 4:15 this morning. He hung out with his Daddy until Wes had to leave for work at 4:45. Then he came to bed w/ me, which lasted several minutes. we finally got up, sat on the couch and looked at a book. He happily found the 'kunks' and 'ice', and bunnies, and birds... (skunks and mice, btw..) Finally at 6:20, I was nearly falling asleep, so I made him go back to bed. And we all slept until........ 9:20am. 

Please don't tell what a lazy woman I am. Most Amish ladies would probably think I'm down right lazy.  Actually, I canned 26 qts of green beans, so I am happy!  = )

God has been good to us! I think of my friends who would love to have babies and can't... I am VERY blessed!! I think of another friend who is also pregnant and  has puked MANY, MANY more times then I have... I am blessed!! This won't last forever. It will pass. And the end will be sweet...

I need to run. My children are hungry. I think we will have ramen noodles for lunch. Yes, they have msg in them... 

  Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, dear! I would def. bring you a meal or 2 if I could!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Sara dear, wish I could give you a hug. You have such a good attitude... I am terribly ungrateful, and sometimes just a grouchy, angry mess! MY POOR HUSBAND AND CHILDREN! And I should be more grateful to have my family close by, and a husband with flexible hours.
    Great job on the canning. :) Sometimes the hardest thing for me (other than finding something to keep down) is that I feel so "worthless". Like I can't do anything except dress the children and occasionally wash dishes. I know I can't find my worth in "doing", but I feel so helpless. ;(
    Chicken? Maybe you are having a boy. :) I can hardly stand meat of any kind and chicken is the worst! With Judah I wanted bloody steak and liver and meat meat meat! Not so for Auralie or this one. Never thought I could be so...vegetarian. ;)
    Well this is a long enough comment. :) Hang in there... you are making a baby and that is worth more than a clean house, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny, I like how you write what your life is like right now. Hang in there, ~Irene

    ReplyDelete