Sunday, March 6, 2011

Introducing Mya Grace....

Finally on February 17th... at 8:53 am, Mya Grace made her appearance!   



                                           






She weighed 6 lbs and 4 oz. and was 19 in. long.

Big brother Kyler. I didn't get a good picture of Aubrey...   :(

I love, love my little girls!!  \"/ 

And I love, love this very special Daddy!!  \"/

It was so very special that my parents actually got to come see us in the hospital this time!!!

All ready to go home!! The Dr. let us go home on Friday evening!! I was so happy!!  \"/

Grandpa and Kyler put together the old faithful puzzle!  \"/

Singing and Dancing for Baby Mya.  She gets LOTS of love!

And we introduce Mya to...

Hallah Hippo!!  \"/

First night in her crib... for part of the night at least...  

Special moments with Daddy



Aubrey was VERY happy to discover that Mya could already play with her!!


Daddy took them out and built a snowman.

Snug as a bug...

She loves her swing and nippy!

And Kyler is no longer he baby. Poor child. His life is tough.


Here is Hannah. My MAID!!!  \"/  She does my work for me...   \"/

























And so here we are... 2 1/2 wks later. Most days it seems like all I manage to do is attempt to keep Mya fed and dried and give the other children some much needed attention... and hopefully catch a nap somewhere along the line. We are all just loving our baby!! She's been such a good baby so far. I'm hoping it continues!!

God has been so, so good!! This time my recovery was better then it's ever been! I felt so relaxed and stress free... well, not completely stress free, but... Being able to truly bond with my baby and have her with me was beyond amazing!! It felt like a wonderful dream and sometimes I was almost afraid to fully enjoy it for fear that I would wake up and she would once again be gone and my arms would be empty.

The children stayed with Wes' folks and they all came up on Thursday afternoon. Kyler was happy and hyper, Aubrey was more quiet and reserved. She had her share of struggles before Mya was born. She seemed insecure and she asked if she will go to live with Grandma and Grandpa after the baby was born. But she is totally in love with her baby sister, now. Aubrey is now asking for a boy baby.  \"/  I told her she should have a chat with God about that one.  \"/

It is so nice to have Hannah here. She keeps my dishes washed, the floors cleaned and the children happy. She is gentle and loving and forgiving and slow to frustration. We all love her.  \"/

I've written many blog posts in my head... Now I feel newsless. Hannah has made some yummy hamburger dip and Mya is in need of attention.

Have a good evening!


1 comment:

  1. The pictures were eye candy. What a precious little sweetie! And your maid sounds a lot like one I had once.

    ReplyDelete