I can now count the hours. \"/ That is nice. Very nice. Extremely nice!!! \"/ Mom, Dad, and Hannah are coming this weekend. I'm happy. \"/ I'm trying to learn the virtue of patience. I do not like contractions that make me wonder... "Will it happen tonight??" and then they nicely go away again. Saturday night I was frantically getting my kitchen 'back in shape', having to stop every 3 to 5 minutes and wait for a contraction to leave. I thought it would surely happen Saturday night. I thought about giving Mom a warning... But they all went away and I woke up Sunday morning still pregnant.
Sunday I was not in the mood to go to church... so we didn't. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I so do NOT want my children sick and last Sunday there were far to many people with hacking coughs for comfort. So we stayed home and had our little Valentines lunch.
If you look to close you will notice that we used paper plates. Who serves a Valentines meal on paper plates? I was attempting to think how I could half way make it look nice and fun with out a bunch of dishes and spending money... So I used black card stock for our place mats and we wrapped our spoon and fork in a white napkin and secured it with a heart sticker. Aubrey and Kyler thought it was the greatest ever. \"/ I'm glad. I was so out of ideas!! I bought a balloon on Saturday and totally forgot to put it on the table...
We had Alfredo Noodles w/ Shrimp, peas, fresh bread, and cappuccino Cheesecake for dessert. Nothing fancy, but it was fun to watch them eat it. \"/
There weren't to many Valentines secrets in this house this year! I 'happened' to find out when Wes ordered roses for me. \"/ And Aubrey informed her Daddy that "Mama made you a card!"
After lunch they once again put the old faithful puzzle together! \"/
We baked cupcakes the other day. I love her chocolate face!! \"/ We washed her up after the picture was taken! \"/
Love has taken on a new meaning to me in the last 9 months! This past year has been so full of every kind of emotion that's possible!!I have never, ever felt so messed up in my life! I'm hoping to return to normal before long... Maybe. Wes has been wonderful and I love him for it! He has shown me what it really means to be loved... I'm so very, very blest!! And God has been so very, very good!!!
The next post will be about the 'newest little love of my life'!!! \"/
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Your little Valentines table looks lovely! Way to go coming up with simple, inexpensive ideas. We didn't even celebrate Valentines this year as we were on the road all weekend and were so tired of going away and eating. Can't wait to hear your baby news! :) ~ Suzanne
ReplyDeleteLove, love the people on your pictures! :) Can't wait to hear about 'her'. :)
ReplyDeleteSweet family time! I hope you manage to escape the sickies!
ReplyDelete