My cell phone went blank. It's obviously on, because it beeps to let me know I have a msg, but it's totally blank and no amount of pushing buttons or charging will revive it. I almost feel lost with out it. Is that bad? i needed to text my sis in law. My phone is blank. I could call her on the home phone but her number is in my contacts and I have no clue what it is. Is that double bad??
Aubrey and Kyler have destroyed the bedroom. They put their pjs back on. But they are being creative and the VCR has been off all day. :-) Not long ago, Kyler was wearing Aubrey's clips in his hair. :-)
My happy baby is very grouchy!! Someday I will ask God why he didn't make slits in Baby's gums so their teeth could just 'slip through'... She cries and fusses...
This was an attempt to get a picture good enough to put on a T-shirt for Daddy for Christmas. I found a deal for a free shirt plus I can get 405 swagbucks for doing it... But the deal left before I actually got it done. :-(
Turn your head! \"/
Playing in the leaves is so much fun! \"/
Mya can now empty laundry baskets and throw the laundry all over. And tents and painting add such spice to life! \"/ Someday I will post pics of my finished painted rooms! I really like the new look!
I've been reading the Duggar book, "A Love that Multiplies". It's interesting. It also makes my head spin. I can't imagine having 11 children down with the chicken pox at once. But I read this yesterday and it inspired me and I thought I'd pass it on.
Love
If I live in a house of spotless beauty with everything in its place,
but have not love- I am a housekeeper, not a homemaker.
If I have time for waxing, polishing, and decorative achievements,
but have not love- my children learn of cleanliness, not godliness.
Love leaves the dust in search of a child's laugh.
Love smiles at the tiny fingerprints on a newly cleaned window.
Love wipes the tears away before it wipes up the spilled milk.
Love picks up the child before it picks up the toys.
Love is present through trials.
Love reprimands, reproves, and is responsive.
As a mother there is much I must teach my child,
but the greatest of all is....LOVE.
One of my friends is pregnant after waiting, crying, praying for a VERY LONG time. I'm so happy for them! \"/ It makes me smile and smile. She is in for the adventure of her life! \"/ She is entering one of the most wonderful, the hardest, the most joyful, very emotional, loneliest, happiest, exhausting and rewarding journey of her life. And it makes me smile. \"/
I must go. I have dishes to wash. My greasy hair should be washed. And toys need to be picked up... And my children got into the candy...
May God give you the strength to bloom where he's planted you!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment