Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The First Day of School and More

Aubrey is thrilled to be in Kindergarten! She did ask me if I knew how to teach little children and wanted to be SURE that she could still go to Sunday School.  \"/  She loves it and wants to read RIGHT NOW!!!
She has a funny smile going on right now. And if I tell her to smile right, the smile only gets worse!  :)

A is for ape...

Little sis decides to help.

Writing her letters

And we have the finished ape.  :) He is colorful and his shoulders look a little hunched!
Brother sent emails to Aunt Rhoda and Grandma S. They consisted of all sorts of faces and letters.

This charming young lady came to visit us, all adorned in her favorite hat.

Brother and his trains. He is thrilled to get a 'Shake shake Bridge' set for his B-day!




This child brings much laughter to our home!! She can be just. so. silly!!!

Kyler tore open his birthday gift from Aunt Naomi with gusto!! He loved it all! The turtle grew big and he now uses it to annoy his little sister.

Yes, you are seeing correctly. two q-tips in one ear.





Fishing!!


They soon gave up on fishing and fell in the water on purpose!

Aubrey's hook got stuck   :)

I didn't realize it was going to be quite so muddy!

But she didn't care!!
Caught in the act!
Kyler turns four!!
Books are her passion!  :)

Something is funny!
We are so enjoying our new, slower routine!! I LOVE this time of year!! Most of my canning is done until applesauce and then grape juice. YAY!! I somehow want to treasure every moment of this beautiful season! This summer went way TO FAST!! I have a list of things I want to do and places I want to take the kids! And rooms/things I want to paint!  I'm always in the mood to paint in the fall. Maybe because if I plaster another coat of paint on it, I can call it clean...??  \"/  Oh dear... Must run.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    You don't know me, but I stumbled across your blog from another blog. I just read an entry regarding your son's health issues. You may find some insight by reading smilesbymiles blog (Michelle Beachy) and her search for the source of her son's difficulties. The stomach pain, crying, and ear infections are a common ground between the two of you.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I like to paint for that reason too. I guess we must be related. Love the first day of school picture. I still haven't posted about school starting but I'm behind on more things than just that. And Mya, oh my. What a goof. Love Kyler's vigorous package opening.;)

    ReplyDelete