Saturday, October 13, 2012

End of Summer Happiness, Part 1

Some days, you must just run away; get OUT of the house. The park is our 'run-to' spot, for there we find many smiles and much laughter!! 


His new way of swinging!




Clean baby, all wrapped up in a towel.

Chicken and Veggie Stir-fry and...



...gluten free dinner rolls is our supper almost one night a week.

Grandma and Grandpa S came to visit. And this is like the ONLY pic I have of them. We went on a picnic to our favorite park.

I claim these funny children.  :)

Aunt Rhoda and Mr Kyler

And the Aunts want to take a picture...

\"/

And again...

Kyler and Aunt Hannah


And then we went to Grandma S's house!!! The Aunts traveled with us. Daddy stayed at home. And Mommy learned 2 things... That she CAN drive for 12 hrs straight, (actually it was 11 hrs and 40 min, to be exact)  and that she should NOT drink a double shot!!!

Kyler being tender and for once Mya isn't screaming about it.

De-mulching Grandma's flower bed.

Is this fluffy, or Sparkles, or Ralph, or...  ??


Gluten free doughnuts??

Yes, PLEASE!!!!!!! And they were really good!!!!!



A summer snack of baby carrots and apple slices.  \"/
Good night!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post and all the pictures... I have sweet memories of driving the last hr. or so of the 11 hr. 40 min. drive....singing loudly with veggie tales.... that was fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pics Sara!! Your kids are just so cute!! I like the pictures of us girls and the kids!:) The dear trip home.. Hannah and I sang songs from it tonight and thought fond thoughts!;) I love the pictures of the kids at the park!:) Love you!! ♥ Rhoda

    ReplyDelete