Thank you for my husband. Thank you for who he is- not for who I 'wish' he was sometimes, but for the very special person that you have made him.
Thank you for the way that he loves me. He takes time to listen to me and encourages me when I'm depressed. He truly is my 'one and only' true love! Thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful person to love and spend my life with!!
Thank you for the Godly leader that he is for our family! Thank you for his desire to serve you and keep his relationship with you fresh and growing.
Thank you for the wonderful Father he is to our children! He's so very gentle and yet 'firm' at the same time. He takes his role of Father seriously, and for that I am so very grateful!!
Thank you for the health and strength that you have given him so that he can provide for us.Lord, I pray that you would help me to be the wife that he needs... help me to be the encourager, support, helper, and lover that he needs. Thank you for my husband! Amen.

I've been counting my blessings here, too!
ReplyDeletevery nice post! Can't wait to see you all in March!:)
ReplyDeleteyou have a wonderful husband!:) He is such a good daddy!:) ~dorcas
ReplyDeleteindeed, he makes a good bro. in law too...:)Hannah
ReplyDelete