
I Love, love, love dates w/ my husband! I enjoy going out w/ him, but neither of us are real restaurant people. We talk while we're eating, but we've never been able to have one of those 'heart to heart' talks w/ lots of other people around.

So I came up with an idea... It was SUPPOSED to be a surprise, but the dear man went and planned something else for that night and well, he ended up finding out. Grandma kept the children and we had a date!! It was fun! It was cheap! And we talked... uninterrupted!! Wonderful!!

We had Onion peels for an appetizer. Wes and I both love them!! :) I also made salad, Rotisserie Style Chicken, and Herbed Pasta. We talked about the past, the present and the future... It was such fun!! You should try it!!!
maybe someday I will... ;) Glad you had a good evening!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun date!!:)
ReplyDeleteawwww.... so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Allison
Thats such a sweet thing to do!! The onion peels sounds DELISH!!!
ReplyDelete