Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Aubrey and Kyler...
We have this moment to hold in our hands and to touch...
As it slips through our fingers like sand...
Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come,
But we have this moment today.
Tiny voice, that I hear, is my little girl calling,
For mommy to hear just what she has to say,
And my little Son,
Running there by the hillside...
May never be quite like today...
Tender words... gentle touch...
Hold them near, while they're here,
And don't wait for tomorrow
To look back and wish for today.
We have this moment
to hold in our hands and to touch...
As it slips through our fingers like sand.
Yestyerday's gone and tomorrow may never come,
But we have this moment today!
I can't tell you how much I love these little people!! Last night I cried over there beds while they were sleeping. Hormones, I guess... Do you ever feel like a BAD mom? Ok. Let's not go there....
Thanks to my sis in law Amy for taking these pictures!! She did a great job!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















Ok the wording didn't come on like I planned, but I haven't time to change it! Oh well...
ReplyDeleteAw, I love it, the pics. are so adorable! I can't wait to see them!:) and you:)
ReplyDeleteI am so proud! Can't wait to squish them and hear their little voices for real instead of just over the phone! :)
ReplyDeleteAww...I'm so glad I can call myself their aunt!:) Can't wait til Saturday!:) ~Dorcas
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! The one in sepia with Aubrey and the sunlight streaming in the back looks just like a lil' Sara! Are these your christmas pics?
ReplyDelete