Friday, September 3, 2010

Life... \"/

Just to let you know, we are still alive! The worst is behind us and the best is yet to come!  (I hope!) I have energy again and am so loving the flutters in my tummy!!  \"/  God is good and has blessed us abundantly! I have a lot of pictures I want to post, but have no time...


So... I'm off to a nap!  \"/  We are LOVING this weather!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are still alive. :) My flutters seem stronger but not more frequent..less than the other 2. I am hoping this means I am getting a very calm child!!!
    See-ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The worst is behind you...I'm so glad! Can't wait to see the pictures. Just got back from a delightful night away with my man. I need to go pick up the children in a little bit.

    ReplyDelete