Just in case anybody wanted to see this... :-) I feel slightly bad... With Aubrey, I was
'on the ball'. I had lots of 'tummy pics' so I could 'watch myself grow'...
With Kyler I didn't do quite as good...
With this poor child... :-)
I was always determined that the 3rd child was NOT going to 'get neglected'...
The baby's profile. It was moving it's arm, opening and closing it's hand
and putting it up to it's mouth...
I am in love with this waving little hand!
Every time I look at it,it makes me smile...
I've been doing far to much complaining lately. I am not a person who enjoys
being 'restricted'... And this pregnancy seems to be doing just that.
I have bad veins. Very bad veins. I suppose that's something
I can blame on my Mom and Grandma... :-) They look horrible.
I suppose it gives me good reason to wear ankle length skirts. :-)
About 4 wks ago, I thought I had a blood clot, but thankfully it turned out to be
inflamation in my vein. And I went on the couch after strict warning from the Dr
to stay off my feet. It also led me to purchase an almost $50 pair of support hose.
Have you ever worn those things?? :-( Anyway, so now I 'watch it'. In other words,
I can quickly tell if I have over done it..... I do not like 'watching it'....
And so I've been griping...
And making life miserable for the people I love the most.
God has been working on me. I made a decision several days ago to count my blessings and not my gripes. I apologized to Wes (again) and he forgave me. (Bless his heart...)
Here's a few things on my 'Blessing' list...
-4 years ago, we were told we would have no children; God's given us 2 happy, healthy children and the 3rd is kicking me. :-) (He's building his muscles...)
-A husband who loves me and forgives me.
-feet that carry me around. :-)
-I'm measuring perfect so far. That means my fluid level is still good. we are praying it stays that way.
-C sections. Yes, I'm thankful for them! They saved our children's lives.
-Support hose. :-) They make life some what easier. (And miserable!)
-the beautiful Fall we've been having...
And the list could go on and on and on...
God is good. Life does not always seem kind or fair... But God has been faithful. And I am thankful!
Have a great day!!!!

Aww! Hugs to you as you get through the remaining pregnacy! Those veins! I will always have bad memories of them linked with my pregnancies!
ReplyDeleteSee ya in 5 weeks!
Bless you for being able to see the blessings through the difficult and not so fun times! Something I need to do more of. . . I hope and pray the rest of your pregnancy goes well and this baby is perfectly healthy when it's born. Would love to chat with you again sometime. Come over for coffee?! :-) ~ Suzanne
ReplyDeleteLove to hear you looking/choosing to be positive in spite of some not fun circumstances! Miss you, feels like I'm watching your tummy get bigger in pictures instead of real life:( lets do subway again!!:)Dru
ReplyDeleteHi! Don't know you, just came over here from Amy in Nebraska's blog. Just wanted to sympathize with the veins thing, and tell you I'm on my 6th pregnancy (4th one with vein trouble), and I've discovered that fish oil (omega 3's) help the achiness & pressure feeling some (I take 3 a day, started out with 1 a day). I'm not the alternative type, either! I've still got bad looking veins, but don't need the support hose as much.
ReplyDeleteFor what it's worth! :-)
Forgot to say you can buy them in capsules at walmart!
ReplyDelete