~ Early morning moments with a very special man...
~White Chocolate Latte...
~Yogurt is in-the-making...
~Ordering $315 worth of ink for our printer for $75!!...
~Candles
~The daisies in a vase on my table. They look a little 'frost bitten', but they are still pretty...
~ A little boy in red and brown pjs playing with his train tracks at my feet...
~ A little girl in Dora pjs, still sleeping in her bed...
~ A 'kicking' in my tummy...
~ Special moments with God...
~The sun is coming up!! I'll take ALL the sun I can get!!...
This picture makes me smile...
May you all have a happy day!!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


haha!! That picture makes me smile too! :) I think you can see better with upside down sun glasses... ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat funny children!:) I'm glad you had a good day!:)
ReplyDeleteI like your happy things list!!
ReplyDeleteYour happy list sounds ...HAPPY!!:) Its the small things that make me happy to~DRU
ReplyDelete