Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Our Life in Pictures

It is easier to learn when the pretzels and pink poodle sit beside you!

Little Brother gets out his books, too  :)

Kyler and Mya's version of the memory game

Candyland!

This child can build some amazing things with legos!

Writing on windows...

With window markers. They LOVE them!!

Welcome to Mya's kitchen!

The cute little cook.  :)

Welcome to the Island of Sodor!

Having a blueberry party

Glitter glue

When the day gets long and the children are bored... a king size sheet over the kitchen table makes a fun and BIG tent!

Kyler can write some words! Yay!

Making snow flakes for Daddy! They can't wait for him to come home tonight and find all the treasures they made for him and put in his dresser drawers.  :)

And some more...































































































































































































































































































Have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

  1. Such cute kids you have Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how they are doing school!:) Yay for Kyler that he can spell words!;) And I think Mya's hair is growing.;) such dear kids they are!:) Love you!:) George

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Kyler From Brooklyn I love you and I want to come to your house sometime. and you made lots of neat stuff.

    She loved the pictures! I love the 'school' pictures! kyler's book looks like one Brooklyn's working in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do so wish that Brooklyn would come to visit! :)

      Delete