School is going great. Aubrey can read and excels in her Math. That makes her Mama happy. There is something about teaching my children that I am totally, totally falling in love with. So, just in case you were wondering, I'm not planning to give up homeschooling anytime soon. \"/ I'm sure a new baby will give things an interesting spin next year. Although, I will have to see it, before I believe it, that a new baby is actually more difficult then a 2 yr old. Aubrey and I are both getting ready to wind school up for this year. We only have 3 weeks left!
The grass is turning green and the Spring flowers are blooming. The kiddos are outside every chance they get. It's so nice that Aubrey and Kyler can be trusted, but Miss Mya is a different story altogether!!! She is a little explorer, wanderer, adventurous little girl. And she has no clue as to where our yard stops and the neighbors begins! I am getting SO READY to get my fingers into the dirt and plant veggies and flowers. I'm hoping the rye grass that we planted in our garden last fall, will make our soil nicer.
| Sunday afternoon on the trail. \"/ I'm hoping to get rid of the training wheels this summer! |
| Brother takes the lead, while Sister yells at him not to go to far ahead. She is deathly scared that someone will snatch him. |
| Miss Mya tries out the new wagon. |
| "Where is Mama?" "Peek a boo!" \"/ |
| The sandbox was one of Daddy's brilliant ideas and they love it!!! |
| Cheese! |
I'm beginning to feel much better. It is wonderful! I still have bad days, but they aren't constant, day after day, which is super nice! I must say, though, that so far this has been my best pregnancy yet! I've been drinking lots of red raspberry tea and that has helped SO much!! I would recommend it to anybody! The benefits are many (even when you aren't pregnant) and I'm convinced that it is literally one of God's best gifts to women of all ages! \"/ This is a wonderful post about red raspberry tea, if you are curious. http://www.raisingthebarrs.com/2012/07/red-raspberry-tea-a-womans-best-friend/
I had to find a new Dr this time around, since my other Dr has closed her practice. I think I will really like my new Dr! And the best thing is that his office is 2 min from my house and I can have the baby here in town as well! Oh, and one more thing. Being pregnant without bulging, painful veins, is absolutely amazing!!!!!! There is no stinging, hot, painful burning sensations in my legs when I get out of bed in the morning. Oh.my. It is wonderful!!! Next week I have an appointment for an ultrasound. \"/ I'm anxious for a peak at our baby. \"/
This past Friday night, we got to spend a delightful 1 1/2 hrs with 2 of my sisters, Naomi and Dorcas. We went out for pizza at Donatos. And I was impressed! Like VERY! Eating out is a challenge with a gluten intolerant child! I was so happy to discover online that Donatos has a gluten free pizza. (They use Udi's crust.) And while they can't 100% guarantee that there will be no cross contamination, if you inform them of your allergy/intolerance, they will change gloves and wipe counters before preparing your pizza! YAY!! Kyler was thrilled with his pizza! He sat there so happy, eating his pizza. It made my heart happy! \"/
Well, this Mama needs to get back to work. Blessings on your day!

oh my! So happy for you w/ the way Aubrey is doing in school. I tell ya, you only have to teach one to get hooked!:) And the gluten free pizza place sounds awesome!
ReplyDelete