...and maybe a few words. \"/
 |
| One of our last days of school. It just goes so much better with a basket over one's head to keep out distractions! |
 |
| We made a trip to Missouri! \"/ |
 |
| Yes. They HAD to get snow, in May. This Mama wasn't entirely prepared! They had enough to build a snowman! On Sunday, Aubrey and Kyler destroyed what remained of Mr. Snowman. |
 |
| Miss Mya. Sometimes I wonder what talents lie deep with in her! \"/ She loves to sing and she loves music. Perhaps she will be an Aunt Hannah the 2nd? \"/ |
 |
| Baby Kitties. She could not stop touching them! |
 |
| They were still so tiny. |
 |
| On a walk with Grandma, in the dear old wagon! \"/ |
 |
| Digging in Grandma's flower bed. |
 |
| Her hair was covered with 'wishes'. (Dandelion flush) |
 |
| He makes me smile. |
|
The children are begging and begging to go back again. That would be lovely. Thanksgiving looks far away! Our family will have changed so much by then... Sigh.
 |
| And the chicken pox came to pay us a visit. We are about ready to be done with soda baths and the itchies! Oh, and spare yourself some grief! If your children get chicken pox, keep them out of the sun!!!!!!! A sleepless night with a crying 2 yr old is not fun! Esp. when one is utterly exhausted already and not at all sure what to do for her. I should have given her a soda bath. A few of her spots looked nasty, red, and infected. Happily, Silver gel did the trick. Poor child. She got them BAD!! |
 |
| I am running short on room in my garden. So we planted all the viney things in tin cans. Part of my flower bed fails to grow nice flowers because the dirt is so poor. So, it is going to get mulched and then the cans will get placed in the flower bed and the plants can go all over. I'm hoping it works! |
 |
| 3 or our 6 cans. |
 |
| These are the most amazing cheesecake pops! They are SO super yummy, SUPER easy, and totally Trim Healthy Mama approved!! These are peanut butter and chocolate. I'm dreaming of other flavors. Like a coffee/cappuccino flavor. \"/ YUM!! |
 |
| And we have another speckle face. \"/ |
Due to the chicken pox, we spent yesterday at home. It was absolutely the most wonderful, lovely, relaxing Sunday I have had in a LONG time! I don't know about anybody else, but for me, Sundays are often very tiring days, anything but restful! Yesterday was perfect, just what I needed to refresh my soul! Ah... I did miss being in church, though, just in case you thought we might not return. \"/ In the afternoon, we went on a bike ride down a shady trail. The children loved it and picked many pretty flowers. I stopped to get some flowers and as I reached out to grabbed them, a snake slithered away. I screamed. And the children thought they NEEDED to see it. I HATE snakes!!! Then we came home and had a little hot dog roast and ate ice cream. \"/ And talked about going camping. This Mama is ready to go!
We've planted some of our garden. I'm anxious to finish the rest!! I just LOVE spring! I wish it would last longer!!
Blessings!
So I just heard that you are going to try to update your blog once a week!! Yay!!;) I just loved all the pictures!!:) Poor kids to get such awful chicken pox!:( And your cheesecake pops look amazing!!:) Love you all!:) ♥George
ReplyDelete