Monday, June 3, 2013

Pictures for my Mom...

Meet Candy.  \"/ She is just such fun for the children!

She has told Wes and I 'thank-you' multiple times. She just LOVES her birthday gift!  \"/



Precious

Miss Aubrey is finally 6!  \"/



Since her Mom forgot to buy candles, we had to use tea lights. 



They are all into the dessert.  \"/
Meet Annie and Clarabelle- Thanks to a garage sale, Kyler is SO happy to finally have an Annie and Clarabelle for his Thomas!  \"/

She makes me smile  \"/

The 'Park Ranger'. He watches his sisters while they play and makes sure they do things right.

Some days he is one of the most creative boy around.  \"/

Popsicles... Yum!

Miss Aubrey dreaming of all the things she wants to buy out of the catalog.



Mya begins her careful descent down the 'bumpy bridge', as she calls it.





The park is such a fun place to play!


Wes picked these out of the ditch, on his way home from work. I felt loved.  :)
Tomatoes

Potatoes

Squash

Spearmint tea

Meet 'Rabbit', our scare crow.  \"/


Watering plants is such great fun!  \"/













































Dear Mom,

And so here are more pictures.  \"/ Thanksgiving looks so far away, but I can do this. I am a big girl, after all.  \"/

I'm feeling a tug inside of me to just 'be' this summer. To savor life and the little moments, to say 'no' to the 101 things that I/we could do, to cherish my little family and enjoy the stage of life that I'm in- right now. I have a list of things that I want to do before the baby comes. Am I 'nesting' ALREADY?! Surely not, but some days it feels that way.

I'm finding that if I eat plenty of protein, stay away from sugar and carbs, get plenty of rest, and take my vitamins  \"/, my heart doesn't race as bad and I feel better. I have a Dr. appt next week. This little person is so active! The kicks are getting stronger every day.  \"/

And the potty-training... Well, she gets sick of going so often. She either cries when I say it's time to go potty or sits down and asks for a treat.  I decided to just leave it for a couple months and not push her.

Tomorrow I'm doing a freezer cooking day. I'm staying simple, just some help to get through the next month. We are cutting back on dairy, sugar, and starch for Kyler/all of us again. He's worse again and I feel bad. I kind of 'let go of things when I didn't feel good and now he suffers from my negligence. He's dark all around his eyes and cries a lot.

Well, I must get busy. I woke up when Wes left for work and I haven't gotten much done.
I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures Sara!:) I absolutely love the black and white one of Aubrey and Candy!!:) I think you should frame it!:) Poor Kyler that he feeling poorly! I do love him so!:) And Mya's hair cracks me up!!:) Hannah and I are making plans among our selves for the winter when we no longer have work; my plans include coming to see you!;) We shall have to see. But hannah would be better help with a baby.:) But I could come cheer you with my presence and make you cake and things.:) I loved Aubrey's birthday cupcakes by the way! At least she still had candles to blow out even if they weren't the usual ones!:) Love you!:) ♥ Rhoda

    ReplyDelete