What do you do when one morning you look at your beautiful, innocent, little girl, and pain suddenly fills your heart... Your mind goes back 19 or 20 yrs to when you were a little girl and very painful memories come flooding back? Memories that you thought you had totally tucked away into a corner of your heart and you had promised yourself you'd never think of them again? You just want to sit and cry and cry and cry... And every time you look into her innocent little face the hurt starts all over... And the thing that hurts the most is the fact that you can't build a bubble around her and keep her from getting hurt???
This has happened to me. I want to run away and hide, but I hear a voice. The voice is calling to me, to work through my pain for if I 'stuff' it I will become bitter. The voice is telling me to forsake the lie that I have been believing for years and embrace the truth about who I really am... A daughter of the King.
This Christmas it is becoming very real to me exactly why Christ came. He came for me...
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm not sure what to say...I can't wait to come & we can talk & talk...I have this huge lump in my throat...I guess you can read between the lines...~D.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for your pain. Yes, I know the feeling! And you want to hold tight to that innocence forever! But most of all, you want to lead your child to the One that heals all our hurts.
ReplyDelete